Wednesday, February 9, 2011

always be mine..





Always stick together whenever we’ll go..


Hey friends..!i am glad to met u and getting know all of you..first I was step my foot here,I wasn’t happy..i’m scared if I can’t comfort myself with the new environment and new people here due to my weaknesses such as I’m not easily become friendly with the stranger and I’m not easily make my lips smile up to my ears with the new people I just knew 5 second ago.. till I met and getting know all of u..yes..i swear..this is true..u guys are my greatest  friends I’ve ever met..we laugh together till we got stomach ache like there’s no one around us,like we are conquering this world..we study together for the upcoming final exam till our brain getting cramp..we shopping together like our parents are the banker..we know how to cheer up our day each other by making a funny things..sometimes stupid things also..we enjoy our day..u are the best thing i've never knew i needed..i love u my friends..XOXO..:)
                                              shyra


1 comment: